Friday, May 19, 2006

REQUIRED READING FOR ALL BERL FANS

B E R L M A N I F E S T O:

1. I have never pretended to be an objective commentator. My allegiance to רבותינו נשיאינו is total, fanatical, blind, without any conditions and unabashed.

2. I do not expect other people to agree with my interpretation of all events & facts. Reasonable people can disagree on such things.

3. I do expect, however, that facts that serve as a spring board for any conclusion-making are indeed facts and not a mixture of distortions, misquotes, innuendos and omissions. I am not afraid to entertain any fact, provided it is true. Reasonable people should be able to agree on this.

4. I also expect that when my interpretation of any fact is a plausible as that of my opponent’s, that it would be acknowledged as such. Beyond that, everyone is free to draw whatever conclusions they wish.

5. Anyone who does not find these truths self-evident, has already made up their mind about Chabad as strongly as I have (albeit in the opposite way) and there is, indeed, nothing to be gained from a dialogue between us.

berl, crown heights 03.27.05 - 1:34 pm #

Credit: mentalblog.com / Thread: To Schneur Zalman of NY on DR. Rigg & 65 years of silence

8 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Berl
Good that you can post your clear and unabashed hate on your own blog.It's a free country and it's your own right.
I love your opening salvo:'1. I have never pretended to be an objective commentator. My allegiance to רבותינו נשיאינו is total, fanatical, blind, without any conditions and unabashed.'
What I don't understand is how you expect to have any debates regarding many controversial Lubavitch issues if your mind is set.
Happens to be that partisan people rub me the wrong way and one thing I know about you from Mentalblog is that you are saying the truth:You are blindly partisan and filled with a fanatical hate to anybody you deem to be a 'snag.

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Berl; Next time you use passionate insensity to prove the truthfulness of your statement, you may like to recall that this is the favored method of palestinian terrorists. Your wilful hatred of misnagedim mocks Torah and shows your goal is no more than your bolstering your own ego. This attitude is automatic disqualification from any position of leadership.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Editor said...

Okay...

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous

Torah was given at Mount Lithuania, it was given to all Jews, thus mocking Snags is not mocking Torah, it's mocking those who robbed Jewish of their heritage and forced them into a horrible mold of "Charediism".

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wasn't given, WASN'T GIVEN!

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayid,
Who is worse:Snags or Al Queda?
You sound like a real anti semite, and I thought Chasidut taught one to raise oneself to become higher, not lower your adversary and become talller by default.

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that a trick question, PAL?

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger MEKUSHOR said...

For all those who don't know it yet, Berl has nothing to do with this blog.
Myself, and others, find Berl to be one of the best of all bloggers, and as such I decided to attempt to post a comment of his each day. If you don't like it, don't read it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my Stats