Monday, May 22, 2006

PROVE IT

Posted at mentalblog.com (New/old Chabad stream? ) 4/4/2005:

It seems to me that what has been emerging lately as a theme is that we have all made some assumptions regarding the Rebbe's various initiatives. Perhaps time has come to re-investigate all the claims that are made in the Rebbe's name, and strip away that which did not expressly come from him?

berl, crown heigths 04.04.05 - 11:03 pm -- Link: #

---
And this, from Lubavitch ministry of education:

Berl writes: A number of years ago I asked a school principle in Crown Heights to explain why his school did not implement a certain policy that seemed to be rooted in basic common sense. The man replied: "Yeah, that sounds great, but Rabbi Chodakov would never let us do that..." It this crap that I no longer accept. Before I surrender my common sense, show me in writing that your idea comes directly from the Rebbe!

---
And finally (same thread): ...Perhaps a new t-shirt is in order: Shut up. Give it to me in writing!

berl, crown heigths 04.06.05 - 1:03 pm -- Link: #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my Stats